Pokémon Go is an app that recently came out that promotes you to go outside the house and walk around to catch a wide variety of different Pokémon. The Pokémon have different areas that they will appear in so the app requires you to travel around your neighborhood and probably even out of it. There are millions of people playing this exciting game, and you would be surprised by how many cougar dating opportunities you might encounter when playing Pokémon Go.
Your chance to meet cougars could be playing Pokémon Go. Think about it, you are exploring across your neighborhood and looking for cute creatures that women go crazy for. By playing Pokémon Go, any time you meet cougars out in the field you already have something in common. You can use Pokémon Go to break the threshold and start talking about the game.
When you play Pokémon Go for cougar dating you might want to make sure you know your stuff though. A cougar dating a younger boy expects the younger boy to be extremely knowledgeable about the game, the tech generation is your age after all. You need to have all of your ducks in a row so that you can meet cougars and catch Pokémon at the same time.
Because you need to be on the top of your game we wanted to provide you with some Pokémon Go tips. We also through some cougar dating Pokémon Go tips in there too. Here we go:
- Pokémon Go can eat at your battery, make sure that your battery is fully charged before heading out. Looking to meet cougars with no battery to add them to your contacts won’t work that well.
- The best places to find Pokémon are around parks, artwork, sculptures, notable landmarks, and sometimes around buildings. These are also great locations to meet cougars because they probably won’t be traipsing through the woods alone looking for a Pokémon. Even if they are, it probably isn’t the best idea to approach them in that scenario.
- Rustling grass does not mean that cougars are nearby, although it could hint at it. Rustling grass indicates that there is more likely to be Pokémon nearby. Pink flowers represent a lure and that means that it is far more likely that there will be wild Pokémon nearby.
- When throwing a Poke Ball you want to aim for the inner circle. The closer you get to a bulls eye the better the experience bonus you get is. Once you throw a Poke Ball it is gone. That means try to conserve them and not miss.
- The higher your trainer level the more rare creatures you will find. No we aren’t talking about cougar dating, we are talking about rare Pokémon. However, the more rare Pokémon you find and the higher your trainer level is, the more likely you are to impress cougars dating younger boys.
- AR mode actually makes capturing Pokémon harder. There are distractions in the background and people might wonder if you are trying to take photographs of them
- PokeStops refresh the number of Poke Balls that they have ever five minutes. That means if you find an area that is rich with Pokémon or you are a bad Poke Ball thrower you will have a resource for additional balls.
- Do not just download the app and go out with the intention of cougar dating. A cougar will be able to tell that you are just using the app to date. Instead, level up a couple of times.
- Cougars are impressed by things that they don’t have. Try to catch a rare Pokémon or two to have to show off.
Pokémon Go is the Pokémon phenomena that is sweeping the world. Cougars around the world are playing the game as are young men and women. When you take the time out of your day to go catch Pokémon you are increasing your chance to meet cougars. Having something in common, such as Pokémon Go, is a great way to break down boundaries. Go out there, start catching Pokémon, and be able to impress any cougars dating younger boys.